I am a matchmaking judgment expert who often writes. Bitcoin is a payment system based on an exclusive form of digital token currency. Bitcoin is a dam system that is an alternative to pay with money, checks, paypal cards or credit cards. Bitcoin provides a private way (or perhaps even clandestine) to pay things. I suppose that unfortunately, some Bitcoin transactions are probably used to buy illegal services or things.
The advantage of Bitcoin is that it preserves your privacy. Bitcoin has many disadvantages, including:
1) Although Bitcoin has its charms, it is exclusive and is not part of or supported by a government. Only a finite numbers of Bitcoins has been created, which helps to make Bitcoins seem more useful than they really are. By limiting the number of coins made, combined with media threshing, pushed the price of Bitcoins.
2) Some Bitcoin benefits may have a questionable value. The announced benefits include being able to email your money, it is linked to gold, it offers confidentiality and stability, etc. The problem is, money, checks, credit cards, prepaid silver cards, mandates, forest barters with something (for example, postage stamps), wire transfers and PayPal; seem to cover almost all payment needs.
3) The purchase of Bitcoins is not cheap. And except for eBay, the purchase of Bitcoins is not simple or easy; And with the exception of (probably) eBay, some Bitcoin sellers seem a little flaky. For a test, I sent a e-mail four Bitcoin exchange sellers, two of whom a bit close to me and none of them responded. When you buy Bitcoins, there is no refund.
4) In my tests, the software to create a Bitcoin “portfolio” on your computer seemed slow and buggy. I tested two different Bitcoin portfolio programs, and that seemed to have taken days to finish coordination things with Bitcoin’s remote server network.
5) I guess because Bitcoins are totally secure and private, and because they can be used to buy anything anywhere, use them could help you put you on the government’s radar. Who knows, maybe that person selling unobtainium that you can only buy with Bitcoins, is actually with a police service, seeking to break.
6) With Bitcoin, the chances of being rushed for purchases increases considerably, because almost no information from the seller is shared with the buyer, such as their name and address.
I may be wrong; And maybe the use of Bitcoin will develop, and more bitcoins will be issued, and it will become standard on mobile devices and will be accepted by almost all conventional stores, for example Amazon and Apple. At present, ways to pay for Amazon purchases with Bitcoins are all blatant. In addition, when you want to exchange bitcoins for conventional products, the tags you need to pay do what we pay to exchange foreign currencies in an airport, looks low.